Google

Monday, June 16, 2008

Cool sms collection

If I got ur smile, I dnt need flowers,
If I got ur voice, I dnt need music,
If u speak 2 me I dont need anybody else,
If U r my friennd I dont need the world!

If i was a tear in ur eyes,
i would turn down your cheek
and kiss your lips
& if u were a tear in my eyes
i would never cry 4 fear of losing u...

Sweet candies are nice to eat
Sweet words are easy to say
but, sweet ppl are hard to find
OH MY GOD! how did u find me

Hi Moon!, Dim Your Light.
Hello Wind!, Breeze Soft.
Hi Flower!, Blossom Slowly.
Hello Earth!, Spin Gently.
Coz My Frend Is Going To Sleep. gud nyt.......

There r 6 Billion people around the wrld.
I dnt knw y i keep on messaging u.
Maybe bcoz.. 5,999,999,999 cant replace... a single 'YOU'.

The World is Round We'll meet again.
When we meet I'll ask You "How are You"
Hope You'll not ask "Who are You'!

S
O
R
R
Y
S
O
R
R
Y
S
O
R
R
Y
S
O
R
R
Y
Dont get confused, arey baba'SORRY' means
S-SOME
O-ONE'S
R-REALLY,
R-REMEMBERING
Y-YOU.

YOU look Sweet when
You read my SMS,
Sweeter when
You read
n Smile...
But You look
Sweetest when
You read,
Smile n
Reply.. )so try
2 look
Sweetest
always

Life is only travelled once.
Today"s moment becomes Tomorrow"s Memory.
Enjoy
Every
Moment
Good or Bad
because
the gift of Life is LIFE itself.

Earth may stop Rotating
Birds may stop Flying
Candles may stop melting
Fishes may stop swimming
Heart may stop bearting
But I will never stop……
"THINKING U"

Friendship is not collection of hearts
but it is selection of hearts.
All friends are not True.
But true friends are very few,
Which includes U……

LOVE IS LOVE. LOVE IS U.
I LOVE LOVE. SO, I LOVE U.
PEOPLE LIVE. PEOPLE DIE.
PEOPLE LAGH. PEOPLE CRY.
SOME GIVE UP. SOME WILL TRY.
SOME SAY HI. SOME SAY BYE.
OTHERS MAY FORGET YOU.
BUT NEVER CAN I.


What is meant by ABCDEFG...
A Boy Can Do Everything For a Girl
And GFEDCBA means...
Girl Forgets Everything Done n Catches new Boy

No comments: